The Communications Committee is responsible for disseminating messages of the Mount Royal Staff Association to the membership using various communications platforms for the purpose of community engagement, recruitment, planning and other purposes as needed. Any correspondence by the committee will be consistent with the values of the MRSA, and shall be sent in a timely manner. Communications will be:
Committee Membership: The Communications Committee will be comprised of six to eight volunteer staff and can be enlarged further based on the needs of the committee. The committee will also be responsible for designating a chair/co-chair(s) for committee meetings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Committee will report and be accountable to the MRSA Executive
- A final report will be generated and presented to the Executive annually
- The Committee will be responsible for developing the communications calendar and plan based on their needs
- The Committee will share MRSA messaging with the membership through communications platforms such as the MRSA newsletter
- To develop the communications strategy, guidelines, and plan based on the needs of the MRSA Executive and Committees, including guidelines for acting in accordance with applicable privacy legislation