If you have any professional or personal development courses that begin between January 1 – April 30, you can apply for funding through the MRSA EDT Committee.
Applications are submitted via the EDT database. The winter application period closes on March 15.
Please note: Changes were made to EDT policies to provide greater flexibility to our membership. A summary of changes can be found below. More details on each of these changes can be found on the EDT website GUIDELINES, POLICY, and FAQs pages.
- The Professional application maximum dollar payout is now $3,000 per application (note that 100% reimbursement may not be possible. The amount reimbursed depends on: the number of applications submitted, the amounts requested, and the amount allocated to funding period)
- PILOT PROGRAM: Travel and accommodations expenses
- Professional activities eligible
- Transportation costs:
- Flights, trains, buses, and mileage eligible for reimbursement
- Maximum of $1500 CAD return
- Local transportation (transit/mileage in Calgary or at event) and parking costs are not included in eligibility
- Accommodations expenses
- Up to $200 CAD per eligible night
- Eligible nights include each night of the event and night before and after the event if used
- Detailed receipts are required for travel and accommodations costs. Screen shot estimates may be used only as placeholders for events taking place after the application period has closed; receipts need to be combined with other required documentation and added to the application before it will be processed
- SEE THE EDT GUIDELINES FOR FULL ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
Please contact the EDT Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you would like assistance in submitting applications.