In partnership with MRU, the MRSA is pleased to offer the following professional development opportunity for staff as a result of a Memorandum of Agreement in the current Collective Agreement:
Respect in the Work Place, facilitated by Laurie Hillis, Leadership Coach, Facilitator and Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator-Consultant (CDWF-C) at Megatrain Inc.
Following on October’s session with Laurie Hillis, we will explore what we mean by respect in the work place.
Learning goals for this interactive learning session are:
- Reinforce the October 2018 key concepts and inquire how people have incorporated this learning into their daily roles
- Learn more insights from Dr. Brené Brown’s work on building healthy workplace cultures built on psychological safety
- Explore a toolkit of learning concepts such as: clarifying personal values, communication across values, the importance of gratitude, building a conversation framework for respectful, trusting conversations, and learn an impactful feedback tool to keep lines of communication open
- Have an enjoyable, collaborative learning session with colleagues from all parts of the organization
- Understand resources available at MRU from the Office of Campus Equity & Meaningful Inclusion
DATE: Wednesday, February 20
TIME: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. OR 1-4 p.m.
MRSA members can register for either workshop via the link sent by email on January 7.